District Testing Coordinator
- Ask for procedural help when directions allow, your teacher is there to help you.
- Read the question and all answer choices before marking anything.
- Don’t spend too much time on any one question. Do your best and then move on.
- Be sure to go back to those questions you skipped.
- After you have been through all of the questions once, go back and find the questions you skipped.
- Look at all of the answers; use your knowledge to eliminate obvious wrong answers. If you can eliminate two wrong answers, your chance of choosing the right answer is greater.
- Find key words or phrases in the question that will help you choose the correct answer.
- Make sure you understand what the question is asking.
- Be sure you are responding to the question that is being asked.
- Don’t worry if you run out of time. There is no prize for finishing first!
- Once you have finished, please remain quiet and still as others will still be taking the test.
The Morning of Testing
- Start your day as you always do.
- Eat a good breakfast and don’t drink a large beverage before the test.
- Get to school a few minutes earlier than you usually do.
- Know what classroom you are to report to.
- Think Positively! You know the material.
Curriculum and Instruction
Water Valley School District
544 Market Street
Water Valley, Mississippi 38965
Phone: 662-473-1203 • Fax: 662-473-1225